AmigaActive (1178/2143)

From:Martin Burrows
Date:15 May 2000 at 20:37:42
Subject:Re: TV Amazing (was: DVD on the Amiga - sort of :))

--- In amigactive@egroups.com, Alan Buxey <alanb@f...> wrote:
> hi,
>
> > Righty ho, then. Where can I get hold of one of these wonder
> > machines, and how much will it set me back?
>
> dunno - as i said, i got mine from WOA 99 - maybe some will be sold
this year?

> some Amiga dealers might have them in stock - if not, i might be
able to
> give you the manufacturers contact.
>
> for basic functioning thing, these things are WELL worth the money
and beat
> the expensive, not-very-functional, flicker fixers that people want
to fit
> to their Amigas
>
> Hi,
I also have been thinking of aquiring one of these TV Amazing
thingies. They were reviewed in AF106 (Jan98) and look
excellent.Eagle Star were selling them at that time. If you havn`t
got AF106 let me know and i will E.Mail you a scan of the pages.
Regards,
Martin Burrows
> alan

Great savings and lots more -- beMANY!